Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Weird

Coffee tastes really weird to me today! It has since Sunday. This does happen every once in a while. Usually a change to my coffee drink fixes it.




My weight fluctuates a great deal. This is normal, right? It seems pretty related to the course of the week. Sunday is the day of the week I weigh the most. T-Th the least. I think it's related to my stress level. Which weight do I say is my "true weight?" Is it the lowest, or the highest? (I'm going with lowest. Heh!)




Time goes way too quickly. I can't believe it's April!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG the weight fluctuation. YES! Mine does the same thing. I thought I was the only one. I gain and lose the same 3 lbs. every week. I think we should say we're the lowest weight. lol I love you for posting this. Seriously, I thought I was alone. lol