Thursday, March 20, 2008

Middle

I've decided I'm "in the middle" in terms of organization. I'm certainly NOT organized, but tonight, I went to a person's house (I'd never been there before and I don't know her well) and the level of clutter in her house was significantly higher than my level of clutter. Her house made me feel VERY organized. Organization is a continuum.

I was talking to a friend and she was telling me about a friend she has (still with me?) who always has a totally organized house. A place for everything and everything in it's place. Ahhhh... wouldn't that be nice? I'd like to get more organized, but right now, I guess I should be happy with not being less organized than I am.

2 comments:

RUTH said...

If you ever want reassurance when you are feeling disorganised ask me to send you a photo of my living room :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm in the middle too in that I've seen waaayyyyyy worse and I've seen much better. I'm OK with that.