Saturday, March 22, 2008

Little things

1. We are close to the era when all little girls can get in to the car and buckle their own carseats. This is a little thing, but it is HUGE!

2. K (3.75) picked a flower at the park today and is making a bed for it. Can you say, AWWWW?

3. K loves to give hugs to the little neighbor boy. It. is. so. sweet. She just beams when she sees him. He's 2 years younger than she is and she LOVES him.

4. T (2.5) requests Thomas Tunes all of the time when we are in my car. She only likes the main Thomas theme song though, so I have it on repeat play. I am a little tired of the song. When N (6) was little, we had to listen to "Old MacDonald" all of the time, so I view this as an improvement.

5. N (6) got a jump rope for her birthday. We just got the present unwrapped. (I have a rule, you can only open a present if you feel like writing a Thank you Note right afterwards--hence, slow present opening.) We're about ready to go try to learn how to jump rope in a minute.

6, MWH is replacing an ugly light fixture on one of our stairways. I am thrilled. I want to say, "Welcome to our house! Now with 5% less ugliness!"

How are you all this fine Saturday morning?

No comments: