Monday, February 18, 2008

where

Where have I been? Working.

The other blog has pictures and some fun posts. (If you want to see it and don't have access, email me or leave me a comment with your email.)

I had to go sit in a room with other people for a long time this weekend. It was good; it was annoying-- all at the same time. I could write more about it, but I'm not sure it warrants recording. If, as it unfolds, it warrants more, I'll write it.

There's other stuff going on at work, but it's "unbloggable" at the moment. I'll blog it later as it unfolds. Keep your fingers crossed for a good outcome!

Today was more fun. It was class. We didn't get the holiday at our university. I did something a little crazy in class. Did I tell you I like this class a lot? They seem like a good group for the most part. I have one student I doubt will pass if she doesn't get her act together. I don't want her to not pass, but she is definitely not trying. I have one who will have to work really hard and one who seems like an A student on first glance, but I don't think she is. I'll tell you more about the stuff we did in class later. It was fun. It was active... It got them up and thinking. We'll see what they thought next class.

No comments: