Monday, February 04, 2008

Little things...

I have two little things I need to finish up at work and then I'll feel better.




My friend who was abroad and now is back is so much fun in our exercise class. She's making me kick it up a notch. I don't know if I've written about how much we love our exercise class. We have the best teacher. And there are 4 of us (MWH, DM, N and me) who have taken it for a long time and do "competive aerobics."

What is competive aerobics you ask? Well, we jump really high (try to see who can go higher), and race around the room on different songs. It's a blast and it really makes the workout harder. (Fortunately the rest of the class doesn't seem to mind too much and our teacher doesn't mind.) Anyway, my friend is making me jump higher and she's encouraging us to do it on more songs. It's good.





I seem to have 5 students who aren't afraid to talk during class. I'm thrilled! That's almost 1/5th of the class.




Working on some posts that have been in the hopper for a long time. I just seem to be kind of a slacker right now. I'm kind of tired. I think it's a little bit due to the Winter Blahs. That's how I feel... just kind of Blah. I'm good when I'm running around during the day, but at night, I just want to sit and not do anything.

No comments: