Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome back!

I haven't had time to say, welcome back to my friend who was abroad for ~1.25 years.

I've only gotten to see her one time (so far) since she's been back, but I am excited she's here. (Last week, when I I was busy, she wasn't busy, then she was busy and I wasn't, and now we'll see how long till we can do something fun!) I'm very glad she's back. I hope she gets over the jet-lag and the stress from the move soon. I have to put her new phone number in my cell phone so I can call her at random times.... (Call me on my cell so I can get your number in there! I don't have it yet, that's part of the reason I can't call! Having her number, my phone, and quiet at all the same time hasn't happened yet.)

Anyway, yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I got a whole blog dedicated just to me! I'm so honored. It's being back with good friends and family that makes it great to be back :)

Gotta go make a phone call...