Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm not even that busy....

Today, I went to work and forgot my computer. I am a Powerbook kind of girl. I have had a powerbook since 1992. (OH MY, that's 16 years!) Powerbooks were introduced in 1991. As soon as I could afford one, I bought one! Anyway, I never go anywhere without my Powerbook. MWH had to convince me not to take one on our honeymoon. He wasn't a Powerbook user then. Now he has one (he got his in 2003/2004) and he can't go anywhere without his now too. When we travel, we both take our computers. We're seriously addicted.

Anyway, I forgot to grab my computer this morning. I. am. so. embarrassed. Somehow, I survived the day. I had meetings most of the day, so it wasn't too bad of a day to forget my computer, but I got no blogging done. I haven't published a blog post since Friday. This being less busy is really cutting into my blogging time. More about what we've been doing soon.

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

Who can live without thier laptop? Actually I travel without mine, but I'm sitting at the skiway typing away.
BTW you know I'm Lola Granola, right? Lily has skied enough and we are waiting for Sam, and trying not to spill our vast quantities of junk food on my computer!