Friday, February 22, 2008

Just one more...

I have only one more thing HANGING over my head at work (and it shouldn't take more than 4-8 hours to finish!). This is exciting! Soon, I won't be too far behind schedule. But, soon, I might be writing another grant and then I'll be overwhelmed!

Believe it or not, I have slowed things down a bit. I'm looking for what I want to do next and I'm going to be picky and only do really really intersting thing. I hope to only do really really intersting things with people I like, but if S asks it will be hard to say no (despite how much I don't enjoy working with him) because it would probably be interesting. (But I did learn some things and I would make sure we had better initial parameters and that I had a more realistic budget!) We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've been working hard, friend! take a load off. :)