Thursday, February 28, 2008

Significant

Today, at work, I heard about something that might change a lot of things for us. It's not official, and it's not bloggable. It was so significant that I had to leave work and go look at shoes. Expensive shoes. Seriously. It made me feel better. I didn't buy any. I just looked. It was comforting. (Heh!) Then K (3.75) and I went to T*ar&get and we bought her some new shoes.

I'll let you know more as soon as things become official. If it happens, I think it will actually be really good. I think chances are good that it will happen. It feels like it needs to happen.

One of my co-workers has a sign on his door that says, "It will all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." (Did I tell you that before?) I'm going with that saying as my new mantra.

No comments: