Monday, January 14, 2008

Thank goodness

Again, on the bright side... Thank goodness I have my retainer.

The whole emotional thing... I just want to curl up and be asleep or cry.... I just checked in on my class enrollment and I now have 25 students. A few weeks ago I only had 21 students enrolled and was worried that I might get cancelled. Today, I have 25 students. Now, I am bummed my class won't get cancelled. (I know it's just the stress of this weekend that's getting to me, but it's really getting to me. I love teaching, but today, I can't even think about it.)

The report, it's not going so well. It's going. I have 2 new analyses to discuss, but I don't think the J-man will like them, but they are true... I can't change the numbers. I can omit analyses he doesn't like, but I can't change the overall picture. It's not horrible, but I probably can't say the things he wants me to say.

Nothing specific to complain about, no changes, my father is certainly getting better.... I just really don't like this mere mortal thing. Trying to enjoy life.

No comments: