Friday, January 11, 2008

Hey!

Hey, no one delurked. Not even MWH... Any one out there????? Helllooooooooooo.

The most exciting thing, today, I got my new retainer! Yippeee! Now my teeth won't annoy me. Not having it for 2 weeks was hard. Note to self... Don't throw this one away! I also got my teeth cleaned. The dental hygenist complimented me on my good brushing and flossing habits.


What else... Someday I have to tell you about life as a kindergarten volunteer. Right now, I must try and go run some correlations on some numbers for that project for JD...

Lots of stuff going on, but no time to blog.

5 comments:

PS said...

So much pressure! What's a lurker to say? :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't leave a message, because I don't lurk... I leave comments on a fairly regular basis.

I would love to hear about being a classroom volunteer... I'd also love to hear about potty training!!!

Mrs. CP said...

Howdy! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetpea. I wouldn't call myself a delurker but I've been a lousy reader this week and I refuse to "mark all read" and start anew. I've been doing that too often lately. So I'm indulging this morning in some good ol' blog reading and commenting.

Did I tell you that I was advise to get Invisilign's and then a permanent retainer. The cost? $3000+ Um. Yeah, I already spent that and then some 5 years ago. I don't effing want to do it again but my teeth are definitely on the move again. DARN IT!

Cat, Galloping said...

de-lurking! :)