Friday, December 28, 2007

All I got...

It's been a busy break. I had been worried the girls might get bored, but so far, we've been really busy. Last night we went to an amusement park that has a holiday lights theme. It was a bit nippy and my girls thought they were freezing. On the way home, T (2.25) cried because she was tired and she wanted me to hold her. In her whole life, she's never been held in the car. Somehow she seemed to think if she cried enough she could get me to hold her. It was sad to listen to her cry, but alas, I couldn't hold her. I sat with my hand on her chest (reaching back from the front seat) and that seemed to help.

Remember, I just wrote about this? Last night, I managed to toss my retainer at the amusement park after we had a snack. My teeth are driving me crazy!

Tonight I'm tired. I didn't have enough tea/coffee today. I saw a friend... I mentioned her here. Unfortunately, she's not pregnant anymore. She had a miscarriage. She was devasted. I've been her sounding board since she knew I had one too. She is so worried she won't ever get pregnant. I understand, but everytime she gets a test done, she becomes convinced she has what they are testing. The days between the blood draw and the results are awful for her. I understand being worried, BELIEVE ME, but her worried behavior is really off-the-charts! (I can't even get close to her level of worry--and just ask MWH, I worry!)

Tomorrow MWH and I are planning to go see a movie. I'm so excited! We haven't seen one since Harry Potter #5 this summer. What should we see?

I should probably go do a little work. I'm not in the mood (and that doesn't happen very often).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My teeth are driving me nuts too. I think they're extra sensitive from the sinus infection I've been fighting. How utterly weird that we have this in common.

(sorry about your friend)