Sunday, December 23, 2007

annoying...

When I'm stressed, my teeth annoy me. Seriously.

I can't really explain it, but my top front two feel funny, as one of my lower front ones seems to scrape the back of one of them more....and my tongue feels the need to rub on the back of the front ones a lot.... It's ANNOYING. Boy, this is obviously an odd post, but if I can't put it here, where can I put it? When I'm stressed, I have to wear my little retainer a great deal of the time. It helps me not feel my teeth. I've been wearing it a lot this week. The stress makes me want a top retainer too.

Tell me what you notice when you're stressed that you don't notice other times.

1 comment:

PS said...

My upper back hurts more, probably because I get tense. And my skin feels more itchy. Stress is icky!