Monday, January 07, 2008

Fork... Done.... Me.......

Very tired. We have most of it done. My supervisor emailed us the "final" draft tonight. I should read it. We tried to add in an example today, but we were all too tired to make it happen. I think I'll go to sleep now (ish) and read the draft in the morning. I'm sure I'll be fresher and able to catch any mistakes then. (It has been edited, but reading for accuracy and logical issues is what I want to do.)


I'm really glad my parents are visiting right now... It's enabled me to work a lot and they've gotten to spend time with the girls. Since they are here, and the girls are excited to see them, the girls have barely noticed my absence. It's been really nice. Two years ago, when T (2.3) was just four months old, I couldn't have worked like this... She was too little, I was too tired and my brain wasn't working this well. I would have never guessed I could do this much work just two short years later.... Wowza. I must say though, I don't want to continue at this pace. I am going to work to make things make more sense in my life.


In other news, we had Chinese take-out tonight--I was too tired to cook. MWH got this as his fortune... "You and your wife will be happy in your life together." Aw.


Nitey-nite.

No comments: