Thursday, October 11, 2007

Assorted.

When my mouth stopped hurting after the dentist, I liked n3nny better. I was really grumpy after the dentist. In addition to the pain in my mouth, I am feeling the pain of not having a nanny for 3 weeks. It's hard having 2 part-time jobs and 3 little girls and no nanny. I am tired. Let me know if you want a long whiny post or if I should just let it go.

I do have a LONG and ANNOYED post coming for you soon about N's kindergarten. N's kindergarten is much of the reason I'm so tired.

On the positive side of things, MWH and I celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday. We hope to get another opportunity to go out and see a movie or do something fun on a weekend day soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vent away, sister! Annoyances and inconveniences abound. So long as they don't prevail, then we're OK.

Happy Belated Anniversary, you two. You definitely deserve to celebrate. Look at the beautiful family you have created!

Missing you, luv. Slowly catching up here.