Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Untitled

I can't think of a title. It's holding me back. I decided to go with untitled to get past the block. I had a dental appointment... lots of drilling. No fun. Perhaps, that's contributing to my blah mood. It's a gray depressing looking day too. It looks like it wants to rain. Who knows if it will.

Today, n3nny came. I think we like her, but at the moment, I just don't like any one. I mean, I think I like n3nny, but for me, leaving my kids with a person for the first time is always rather disconcerting. K (3) says she likes iNanny better. iNanny was great with the girls. iNanny just had issues. T seems to like n3nny. We'll give the girls a couple more days with n3nny before we make a decision.

N3nny is coming back tomorrow for another trial day. The nanny agency recommends 5 days for a trial period before hiring someone. I'm good with that. We'll do today, tomorrow, and then next Tuesday, Wed and Thu. Then we'll decide. Oh, it's so much fun hiring a nanny.

No comments: