Thursday, September 13, 2007

Weaning action...

Miss N (now 5.5) weaned at 15 months. K (3.25) weaned at 3. T (2) is weaning. T has always seemed like the middle-point between K and N. K and N are very different and always have been. MWH and I calculated if T weaned at exactly the half-way point in age between the ages N and K were, she would be 25.5 months. (We're geeky like that.)

Miss T is almost 25 months. She is weaning herself. She is nursing for shorter periods of time. I seem to be losing some weight. (My weight is directly correlated with how much the babe(s) are nursing. I'm at the lowest weight I've been since before getting pregnant with K.)

This morning, I asked if she wanted to nurse. She said, "Yes!" but when we got upstairs, she said she wanted a yo-baby. She drank it before nursing. Here I am, delighted she's weaning, but sad too. This motherhood thing messes with your head!

No comments: