Friday, September 14, 2007

Fantastic Friday!

That's what N's kindergarten teachers declared it to be. So far, I agree. I got up, got dressed, went and got coffee, took T (2) and K (3) to gymnastics (so fun!), came home, changed out of comfy pants (I participate with T), and went to kindergarten with N! I stayed at kindergarten for 2 hours, then the second Mom-volunteer showed up, I ran to the grocery store, took the groceries home, picked up N, came home, and now I'm going to work (at home) for a couple of hours while Mary Poppins stays with the girls.

I guess the one not fantastic thing about today is that for the next two hours I should work on something I don't actually like to work on... Sigh. I LOVE almost everything I do. I don't really like this one thing. I can't really complain if I like pretty much everything else though, can I?



Remind me someday to tell you about:

1. My trip to the plastic surgeon
2. Something else that I've forgotten already.... Sigh. No brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic indeed. Now what's this about a plastic surgeon?