Sunday, June 10, 2007

MWH doesn't blog

so I have to record all the stuff he tells me.

T (21 months) loves for him to put her to bed. In fact, she won't actually let me put her to bed anymore. She will cry until he comes in and says good night, and snuggles her. She goes to sleep peacefully and quietly if he does that.

Since Memorial Day Weekend, she's been singing (or trying to sing) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Today, I said something about it and wondered where she heard it and why she liked it so much. MWH said, "I sing it to her every night when I put her to bed."

Awww. I don't know their routine and the rituals they have. I am sure they are sweet.

He got T up this morning and they had quite the conversation... Even though we have watched language acquisition occur two other times, we are both amazed at all the words, the sentences she says now, and how much she knows. We love to listen to her talk. She has such a sweet little voice right not... It's going to change and she'll sound more grown up soon. Anyway, this morning he told her she needed to be quiet and she said "shhhh N__-N__ sleep." It was true, N was still asleep." They talked some more and MWH asked T were Mommy was. She said "Show." Yup, I was in the shower.

(This isn't from MWH, but it goes along with T and her talking... On the way home from the park today, she told me she had sand in her shoe. She did. She said, "San-in... take off" while gesturing at her shoe.)

No comments: