Sunday, June 10, 2007

The lamest post EVER

I should be working... I'm Mommy-in-charge this week, but still trying to get a lot of things done at work. I'd like to be able to work at least 12 hours this week. Since I worked three hours today, it should be do-able. Here's a list of what I need to do for work:

1. Coordination/Planning/Content Development for summer seminars (including an announcement that has to be written by tomorrow)
2. Coordination on a grant (my role is very small thankfully!)
3. Writing for another grant (agin, small role, but a bit bigger)
4. Part 3 of #1 could be fairly extensive or small. I'll let you know how it goes.

Okay, that's not so bad. I'm probably forgetting something. Probably forgetting because of my head injury...

Did I tell you I whacked my head really hard yesterday? I was unpacking a box in our loft, and there's a low ceiling on one-side with a support beam hanging down even lower. I stood up and hit my head on the beam really hard. I cried. It hurt for a long time after, and today, it still kind of hurts and I have a slight headache.

Today was fun. We had our neighbors over. They have 2 little kids too. They hung for a few hours. We had some food and chatted while the kids played. I've been meaning to have them over since January, but with all of the colds, the class, and then everything else that's been going on this was our first opportunity. They are really busy too. It's crazy sometimes.

What else... I should go write that announcement...

Here's another list of things I want to/need to accomplish this week on the home front

1. Get a new pair of sandals for K (3)
2. Get a throw rug to go in front of the refrigerator
3. Take in N and K's health forms to their respective schools and make sure we're good to go!
4. Go swim with the girls at the Y! Also work out and let them play in the childcare rooms!
5. Figure out the stuff I need to pack for our trip.

No comments: