Monday, June 11, 2007

A funny thing happened online

The other day, I was searching for a white sweater for my friend's daughter (Hey DM! that's you!). I found several on A*ma*zon, but they were all out of stock. Amazon recommended that I might like this blue sweater. It was cute. It was a size Medium (8-10). At first, I thought it was a girl-sized sweater. Then, it had recommendation that linked to Women's sweaters, so I decided it was for me. I wasn't 100% sure though.

It was a good brand of sweater. All cotton. Navy. Just a simple cardigan, but, in my opinion, one can never have too many all cotton simple sweaters. They are kind of timeless. I decided to order it because it was on sale (major sale with free shipping.... The price of the sweater was less than shipping usually costs!)

I was excited about the new sweater. Then, it arrived, and it was a girl's sweater. Heh. N (5) has a new navy sweater in about 2 years. Or K has one in about 4 years.... Or T has one in about 5-6 years.

No comments: