Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Last year I wrote this in honor of Father's Day. Over the past 2 years, I'm not sure what I haven't told you about his wonderfulness. He's MWH. The girls would probably call him MWD if they had blogs. (Sidebar: The other day, he told me something and I said, "Don't you wish you had a blog to tell that story on?" N said, "I wish I had a frog." Heh.)

Poor MWH, he's kind of getting gypped out on Father's Day this year because we will be flying on a plane. With 3 little girls. For many hours. And if that's not a vacation, I don't know what is. (HEH.) (I'll have to make it up to him!)

The little girls love their daddy.
Miss T (21 months) goes running to him saying "Daddy Daddy" in her cute little girl voice when he comes home. She loves it when he puts her to bed. She doesn't settle if I try. Miss N (5) loves to do all sorts of stuff with him. Including go to Home Depot. She's our original Daddy's girl! Miss K (3) calls him "Mommy's Prince Charming" and can't go to bed at night unless Daddy asks her about her day. He gives them horsey rides and Miss N and Miss K are both on his back. I'm sure Miss T will be joining them soon.

He is truly an amazing dad and husband. There is nothing I like better than hanging out with him and my little girls.

Thank you for being so wonderful MWH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He *is* awesome and you're both incredibly lucky to have one another and those gorgeous girls of yours. Life is so good, isn't it? :)

Happy Belated Father's Day, MWH (or really, YWH...lol)!