Monday, June 25, 2007

Cross your fingers (Edited)

There is a chance that N (5) will get to go to S_____ school this summer in Pre-K again. Please send positive thoughts our way!
Sent via my BlackBerry


Edited to add: She's in! Yippeeeeeee!

I don't think she wants to go now, but by tomorrow, I think she'll be excited. When I found out, I asked her if she wanted to go to S_____ this summer and she said no. I then asked if she wanted to be in Miss A____'s class again and wouldn't that be fun? The little N-girl said no again. I just said, "Okay, we'll talk later." I have to let her think about it a bit and then I have to talk about how fun it will be and soon she'll want to go. It's how it works best with N. Pretty much all kids have to make up their minds to do something.... All people too.... Some people/kids are more flexible than others. N is NOT flexible. Heh.

No comments: