Monday, June 25, 2007

Ahhhhh

We're home.

It was a good trip. The last two trips have really surprised me by how not bad they've been. Three little girls are finally becoming not impossible*. MWH is amazing with all that he does.

I almost feel like I could travel with them by myself to visit my parents.... But not quite. I know how good of a team MWH and I are and how not fun it is by myself. The security check point would be impossible by myself.

Maybe if I checked my computer.... But the fact that everyone has to take off their shoes is hard. And that you have to get little girls OUT of the stroller....and then back IN the stroller. Once they taste freedom, it's hard to take it away. K's (3) really good now and just sits down calmly. T will be there soon. Maybe I can do it by myself in 6 months.... Hmmmmm. I did traveled alone with two little girls when K was 2 months old, and N was 2.5....

The other thing that sucks is that I can't get a direct flight to where my parents are.... but maybe I could fly to Big City 3 hours north of my parents, see some other friends and drive down with the little girls by myself... hmmmmmmm.


We had a ton of stuff.
I'd definitely have to figure out what to do with getting their carseats there.... I suppose I could rent them.... Hmmmmmm....

I'll have to think about it.
Obviously I already am.

It's so good to be home! I love our bed. I have a mountain of dirty clothes now.

K (3) starts preschool in 4 hours.

I'll be back soon to tell you all about the trip. I got to hang with my best friend from high school and her 3 little ones too.... I need to ask her if I can link to her. I also need to figure out if that's revealing too much.





*Except at the grocery store last night, on the way home, after being cooped up on a plane for ~8 hours... OH MY. They ran screaming (pleasant happy screams) through the aisles. I couldn't get them to calm down. At least they didn't break anything or knock anything over. Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! And are you seriously entertaining traveling ALONE with 3 kids? I highly advise against it. Although, if it's to your parents then you might have a fighting chance. HA HAHAHA

(Sidenote: I'm not complaining, seriously, but I am still a bit shell shocked from my experience in Mexico. Kids are work! Who knew? I guess I have it too easy here at home. End Sidenote)