Monday, June 25, 2007

As if....

As if I had time for this....

I started a different blog for the family... I've been trying to figure out how to have this blog and another one, or how to password protect one... I finally decided to just have a completely separate blog.

This other blog is mostly for family.... I have a web site that is just photos, but a blog lets you write more around photos.... It's a different format and I've decided to experiment with having it and see if I can do two. (Errr, actually 4 because I have two for work too.)

If you're a regular reader and want to see the other blog, send me an email. I'm not going to link to it. It's not going to be password protected but hopefully it will just get family and close friend traffic. If you link to this blog, please don't link to the new blog. I'm going to send the link to friends/family. We'll see how it goes.

If I haven't already sent you a link, leave me a comment (with your email if I don't know it) (or email me virtual_jk at yahoo dot com) if you want to see it. (I'll delete comments with email addresses in them.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read your other blog!