Tuesday, May 08, 2007

So very very very overwhelmed

Maybe it's just today. Maybe it will all be better tomorrow.

I remembered the two other things I needed to do today.

1. Reschedule dentist appointment. I did. My appointment was last Friday and I was 15 minutes late. We did the x-rays and the check-up, but couldn't do the cleaning. My cleaning is now scheduled for 7/6/07. Doesn't it seem ridiculous that I couldn't get in before then?

2. Figure out N's art class. (Do we do it again or sit this session out? I'm leaning to sitting this session out. She wants to take it. I need to look at the schedule and see if there's another time that will work.)

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I'm not sure if I've told you this before but... (and I warn you the longer you know me the more I will say that to you)... I have a friend whose kids are now in their teens and a long time ago she told me she had a guideline for her kids - 3 afterschool activities: 1 which has to be a sport and 1 which has to be not a sport. I like it, partly because I like rules, partly because it has some balance built in.