Tuesday, May 08, 2007

No brain...

I had 3 things I needed to do this morning, and I can't remember them.... I did one of them, but what are the other two????

Work is getting busier because I'm gearing up for working more this summer and not teaching. It's unfortunate that to be busy this summer I have to start now because, for my class, I still have to

1. Grade last assignment (tonight)
2. Finish outlining one more chapter (tonight)
3. Finish writing the Essay/Short answer Questions for the Final (Almost done!)
4. Finish writing the Multiple Choice part of the exam (I'll give myself until next Friday to get a first draft done and Tuesday next week to finish that)
5. Grade the Final (essay/short answer)
6. Do grades
7. Do grades some more. I really need to streamline how I do grades. I'm not sure how. I need to talk with some experienced folks.

Did I mention I'm also writing an application to teach my class in a new way next year that will be a lot of work? It will be fun, but I am insane!

No comments: