Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yellow and Pink

Bear with me....

I can't decide what to do about the colors on this blog.

I obviously have too much time on my hands, eh?

Today I'm trying Yellow and Pink. Yellow is the color of K's and N's snuggle-blankets and Pink is the color of T's. Today, the color scheme is all about the little girls. Not my choice of colors, but this blog is pretty much all about them. Except when I take it over to complain... which is fairly frequently. Hrmmmm.

I liked the colors I had this morning that Nino liked, but it didn't feel quite right....

I liked Purple (as does A who I think is Alice), but MWH said, "That's not a 3 little girl color." I think N might like the purple choice...I'll play around with colors again later. I'm guessing Ruth might like the purple...

(A, I liked the D choice too.... But it felt too grown up for 3 little girls.)

If I don't pick your favorite, don't despair. It's easy for me to switch colors and we'll figure out something soon. I need to get the color codes for some more light puple/lavendar options and play with the html. With the template color changes I am limited to their choices. I'll play later. Now I have 1 hour and 50 minutes to work on my class. Must go do that.

Maybe I'll even try to find a picture to add.... Tell me if you HATE the colors so much that you're gonna stop reading. Tell me if I'm insane. I can take it.

2 comments:

Bijoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

A stands for Amelia. Just a long-time lurker who was the middle of three little girls and is still the middle, but we're no longer little.