Tuesday, April 24, 2007

done for now... Edited

Unless the two purple's clash. They look fine on my machine/monitor, but different monitors can make things look funny. These purples aren't websafe colors, but I like them. Let me know.

(MWH really dislikes yellow, hence the change. If you missed yellow and pink, just think Easter Eggs and Spring! (Be sure to think about them with the exclamation point.) I forgot to take a screen shot of the yellow and pink before I changed them to shades of purple.)

Edited to add a picture of yellow and pink blog. (I found an open window in my web browswer with it! Yay me for never closing windows.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! (with an exclamation mark)

:p

Anonymous said...

Love the purple! And it's totally a little girl color. Actually reminds me of bridesmaid dresses for my older sister's wedding, so good memories, too.
-A.

RUTH said...

You're right - I like it. I especially like the purple on the title bar.

RUTH said...

Just noticed the new photo. I love it. It reminds me of the 'ascent of man' kind of ape, homonid, caveman, modern human picture with a good twist.