Monday, April 02, 2007

No rest...

I still have a lot of work to do, but right now, I feel like I need a little down time. All night long I've been saying things that remind either MWH or me of a line from a movie. I thought I'd share ... see if you can name the movies....

T (19 months) took a 3-hour nap... when I say that, it reminds me of "3-hour tour."

And when ever I think of that show, the next thing I think of is the movie that had the line...

"Those poor people." (In reference to that show...Quick, can you name it?

And then "Cause, Damn!" (As in hire a decorator quick!)

And then, not related to anything, but Buffy, because there are some great lines in Buffy.

"It was like a meat party in my mouth. Okay I'm a kid and even I know that sounded bad." -- Dawn

"Clark Kent has a job. I just want to go on a date." -- Buffy

"Who you gonna call?" Weird look in reply from Buffy "God that phrase is never going to be usable again, is it?" -- Spike

"I now have my weapons categorized from A to Z, from "axe" to..."zee other axe"." -- Buffy

Okay, I should probably stop surfing the web for great lines from Buffy.... I should probably go do something a little productive... or just hang with MWH. I'm in mourning right now though... We finished watching all 7 seasons of Buffy the other night... MWH wants me to watch a movie with him tonight, but I'm missing Buffy. (Yea, I really ought to get a life.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man... I watched the last episode of Buffy 3 years ago and I'm still in mourning. I mean, sure, I watch other television shows to try and fill the gaping void, but I don't think I'll ever really get over Buffy. *Sigh*.