Monday, April 02, 2007

MWH

He's just the best. Recently it was his birthday. On the morning of his day, we both went to work and then took the afternoon off to hang out. Taking an afternoon off is the easiest only way for us to get time together. Right now, it's too crazy to go out at night. The little girls like us home with them. In a couple more years it will be easier to have date nights. However, for the last 5 years, it's been afternoon dates for us. Regardless of the time of day, we love hanging out together. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful husband.




Little girls get so excited on birthdays! T (19 months) didn't quite know what was going on, but she had fun. N (5) prepared for over a week. She made cards and pictures and all sorts of things!

K (2.75) drew all over the cards I bought for her to give to him. T did the same. N and K wrapped his present one night. K wanted it in a box and the box she found was kind of big, but she WANTED that box. I used white paper and then N and K colored it and put foam stickers all over it. It was a collaborative project that lasted a good 30 minutes. Good times! When I download the camera I'll try to remember to upload a photo of the product of their collaboration.

I got a chocolate cake from our favorite bakery.

Happy day MWH! I love you! Thanks for being so wonderful.

No comments: