Wednesday, April 25, 2007

too tired and too stupid to blog

Yesterday, I took a step aerobics class and we did 4,200 (give or take a few) squats. Today, I can't walk down stairs. Despite that limitation, I went to my regular aerobics class tonight. I can barely move now.

I was just thinking about a meeting that is important for my work that is about one month from now. I've been so looking forward to this meeting. And then I realized that I scheduled the meeting exactly at the time I'm supposed to be on a plane to see MWH's family. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID? It's an important meeting. I hate to say I need to reschedule. Rescheduling will be hard. There are about 7 people involved.

Gah.

This meeting snafu is the main reason I can't blog right now. My stupidity trumps everything else I had to say.

No comments: