Saturday, March 17, 2007

Meme

Memes are silly and fun. I do them so my girls will know some things about me that maybe I've not told them. This blog is for them (when they are older and can actually read). I found this one on Nino's blog.

Any one who reads this and wants to do it is tagged! (Especially the women who I link to over on the sidebar... If you want to do it, no pressure if you don't.) If you don't have a blog and want to do it, feel free to do it in a comment.




1. Can you cook? Yes. I'm very whole-grain oriented right now. I'm needing to find some more things we like that are whole-grain.

2. Childhood dream? To be married to the love of my life, to be a scientist (I used to think biology), and of course to be happy. I'm not sure if kids were involved in my dreams when I was a kid, but I love my little girls now and if I hadn't been so egocentric (typical child) I would have dreamed about little girls like I have.

3. What talent do you wish you had? If it were actually possible to wish and get a talent, I wish I could dance better and program (as in computers).

4. Favorite place? Hanging with MWH and my girls.... As long as no one is screaming!

5. Favorite vegetable? Spinach

6. What was the last book you read? One for work...

7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No and Yes

9. Worst habit? Procrastination

10. Do we know each other outside of the internet? Possibly.... I know a lot of people outside the Internet (from meeting them there).... It's the reason I'm sort of anonymous. I don't mind if you know me if I know you're reading, but if you refuse to let me know who you are, then I don't want to tell you who I am either.

11. What is your favorite sport? If I had to watch something on TV it'd be gymnastics or ice skating.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Most of the time optimistic... or else I'm bailing out because something actually is futile.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I'd hope I had my crackberry to play with. I get very bored easily. If I didn't, and I was alone, I'd exercise.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? This is a tough one. I've been in terrible situations, and have lost wonderful people in my life. It's hard to quantify something as "the worst." No loss is good.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I think I've shared more than one before.

16. Do you have any pets? I have a wonderful kitty who is no longer with us. MWH has a wonderful kitty still. The girls will get a kitty soon!

17. Do you know how to do the macerana? Yes. We have pictures of MWH and me and a whole slew of wonderful female friends doing it at our wedding. MWH was the only guy who would do it.

18. What time is it where you are now? 9:50 am

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Yup.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? I would get rid of my scars. They aren't that noticeable, but they remind me that I was a very klutzy kid. Heh.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience

22. What color eyes do you have? Blue

23. Ever been arrested? No

24. What is your favorite drink? COFFEE! and Ice Water with a splash of some type of juice.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? I'm sure we'd spend it on something related to the house. We need furniture and to finish a lot of stuff.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I used to love gum... Now it hurts my jaw (although that's getting better slowly). Now I like trident with xylitol.

27. What 's your favorite place to hang? At home with MWH and my girls.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe there are things we don't understand.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? If you can't guess what my favorite thing to do in my spare time is from the number of blog posts I have.... Heh.

30. Do you swear a lot? When I'm forced to use stupid M$ products, or when I'm really really tired.

31. Biggest pet peeve? To be told by a salesperson, "The more you spend, the more you save..." Um, no, the more you spend, the more you spend. I HATE THAT. I am not dumb.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Um, Me? This is actually impossible. There are too many dimensions to put into one word. I'll have to think about this and get back to you.

No comments: