Friday, March 16, 2007

Much easier...

MWH has been really busy this week with a deadline. He worked late Wednesday night (until 11:30) and tonight too. A year ago, this couldn't have happened. I would have cried. I don't think I could have gotten all 3 into bed by myself. Maybe I could have... I actually think I did it once or twice on my own last year, but it was hard and I didn't like it one little bit... (Remember, last year, Miss K (2.75) was SGR girl a lot. And Miss T was so little... And Miss N was not in a good place... )

I am glad that I can handle bedtime for 3 little girls all by myself without MWH. It's actually not bad--I might even try to let him work late once a week (or every other week). (He'll read this and get so excited.)

I'm still not sure if I'd take them out to dinner by myself, but my friend and inspiration Nino wouldn't take her 3 girls by herself either so I don't feel too bad. Maybe by the end of summer.... Maybe.

No comments: