Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Saturday in January

It was a fairly warm Saturday today and we decided to take the 3 little girls to this fun park (HH). N (5) remembered it from the last time we went (last April--Oh my, how TIME FLIES!) and was excited. K (32 months) was dubious when I told her it was more fun than the Mue-Z-em (her favorite spot). T (17 months) is always up for an adventure.

We headed there and played. T on the slides was very funny. She is fearless. She is perhaps the most coordinated 17 month old ever. Every parent who saw her climb and slide said, "How old is she?" She'd climb up really high stairs and then slide down really steep slides. She'd do it all by herself. She'd laugh and laugh. Some other kids, older than she, were scared of the slide. T loved it! When older kids would try to get in front of her she'd usually hold her own. She is #3 and she is Miss T!

Poor Miss N is coming down with another cold. Sigh. I don't think I wrote that we had one before Christmas, and then I'm not sure if we had another one while my friend was visiting or if it was sort of a relapse of the one we got right before Christmas. We've been well for about 2 weeks now, so I guess it's time for N to get another cold and then share it with her sisters. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Once again, I can only hope that MWH and I don't catch this one. I should probably get out the Zicam again. Miss N asked if she were ever going to be well again. Poor little drama queen girl.

Miss K is really getting to be such a big and good girl now. She still has her moments, but they are getting less frequent and less intense! Woo-hoo.

No comments: