Friday, January 19, 2007

Everything!

Today I woke up at 6 am because I was stressed out! (I never wake up early because of stress.) I tried to go back to sleep for a while, but decided that I should probably just get up and do some work.

I got up and spent most of the time working on my course (Human Development starting on 1/24).

Here's what's on the table for today.

I have to run to [local state university] and try to meet with the mentor professor and finish all the paperwork for getting online accounts and etc. for teaching the class.

I have to work on that paper. I was supposed to give it back to my colleague today, but I haven't even had a chance to open it since she sent it to me on Wednesday. I did finish my part of the annual report (I think). (I'm waiting to hear back from my supervisor to confirm that I'm done.)

I have to go to N's preschool and do a 15 minute presentation on "America." Um, Yikes? It's cultural week at her preschool and I agreed to this. Do I know what I'm doing? Kind of... I'll tell you about that later. This one is the thing that is stressing me out the most today.

No comments: