Friday, November 24, 2006

Pensieve not to be confused with pensive. (short version)

Pensieve. Pensive.

I love the line in Wikipedia about the pensieve that says, "It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information."

Today, out painting contractor flooded my mind. Thus, this is a pensieve. He basically doesn't think we'll be in the new house before Christmas. He's leaving town on 12/21 so I would like our painting job to be COMPLETE by then.

The floor guy doesn't want to finish the floor until the painter is done.

The painter won't start until the general contractor is done with all the trim and baseboards. The general has not started on the baseboard or trim because the kitchen cabinets took longer to put together.

The painter will need about 2 weeks.


I'm not going to go into the rest of it here, but basically, I don't think we'll be in before Christmas. I sure hope we're in before 12/31.

I think my blood pressure is soaring right now. I can hear the blood pounding in my ears.


I have to go work on some of my slides for the big presentation coming up.

It's hard to concentrate when distracted.

Color me Paint me pensive.

No comments: