Monday, November 06, 2006

Things I need to make time for

-Doing my exercise DVD (the one that is good for my back)

-Doing push-ups (yea, I know I'm weird. I am trying to make sure I do at least 3 sets of 5 a day because I'm trying to get stronger!)

-Getting in one at least one more workout a week

-Playing at the park with the girls more often

-Writing a course proposal for something I really want to teach

-Getting my eyelashes dyed (I can't wear mascara and I don't wear much make-up, but I really like doing this)

-Making more web pages of the girls (in addition to my blog I have a web site for them)

-Getting organized (Ha-Ha... Hee... Oooh, that's a good one! That will happen when H*LL freezes over I'm pretty sure.)

-Reading the books I need to for work and the ones I want to read for me

-Going to the chiropractor (I'm trying out a new chiropractor who is close to my work (2 minutes away) and covered by my insurance. She says she will try something different than my old chiropractor was doing and hopefully it will help. I'll write more about this later, ESPECIALLY if it works.)

-Cleaning the kitchen floor (I like having a clean floor... I just don't really like cleaning it!)


(A funny thing... I started writing this on 10/8 and just had time to finish it on 11/6... is that pathetic or what???)

What is it that you never have time for that you want to make time for?

1 comment:

RUTH said...

Things I want to make time for:

- bathing my children more often (I won't confess how often they get bathed at the moment)

- playing with them more

- my friends

- doing Xmas letters/cards

- working 40 hours and getting enough exercise (I can manage either but not both)

- tidying