Wednesday, November 01, 2006

K's new bed

K (29 months) just got her NEW BED on Monday! Yippee. I successfully ordered it over the phone last Thursday, and they successfully delivered it Monday. It's a nice full-size bed. It will go with the doll house bed. (There is a link to a picture of the doll house bed in that post.)

I don't know why I didn't order the bed part sooner. I had it in my mind that we couldn't get the doll house bed until we moved, but we could (and should have) gotten the full-size bed sooner. (DUH! I was being silly by not realizing that the full-size bed could come separately!)

Anyway, since Monday, both N and K have been sleeping together in the full-size bed and N's twin bed is going unused. I'm glad they can sleep together. It's very cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dollhouse bed is the cutest thing ever!! Maybe if we have a third baby, the two big sisters could get one of those beds in Rachel's room. They would LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

I just showed the picture to the girls and they were all excited. Rachel was telling Lauren they could sleep in it together. Rachel asked if it is possible to climb to the top. The more I looked at the picture, I thought, is that a twin bed on top?

JK said...

It is a twin bed on top... The bed theoretically sleeps three. :-) That's why I'm buying it. I think it's cute and it seems somewhat practical.

I anticipate that we're going to be rotating who sleeps where on probably a weekly basis though.