Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Gulp...

For years, my supervisor has been trying to get an appointment with an important funding agency. I've always said that if we get the appointment, I'm going to go with him. I want them to fund our project (my favorite project) and no one knows our project like I do. My supervisor knows the competitors and the larger context around our project much better than I do, but I know our project.

Late last night I got an email from my supervisor telling me to pack my bags because we got the appointment.... 12/18/06. It's far away from where we live and I hate traveling, but, I'm going. In the next 6 weeks we'll be working really hard putting together the best presentation we've ever given. Stakes are high. We need to make this happen. It is exciting, but scary.

1 comment:

Mrs. CP said...

WOW! Keep me posted! I hope the appointment goes well!