Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One minute

I'm giving myself one minute to blog tonight.

0. We went to the aquarium and I only had a couple of panic attacks. More on that soon. (It was fun, but taking 3 little girls ANYWHERE is tiring.)

1. I sent off my slides for that 4 hour presentation tomorrow errrrr today (it's after midnight).

2. I'm mostly prepared for the thing I have to do 1 hour after the 4 hour presentation ends.

3. I can't find a notebook that has ALL OF MY NOTES about a very tricky statistical technique. I am the ONLY person where I work that knows about it. I am HOPING my notebook is in my office. If it is I am typing up all my notes tomorrow night. If it's not, I will not panic too much but just tear my whole house apart searching for it.

Good night! (More tomorrow! With less stress hopefully!)

No comments: