Saturday, September 16, 2006

Guacamole Girls

I think I've mentioned (at least once and probably several times) that N (4 and 2/3s) and K (2 and 1/3) both love guacamole. At our current favorite eating establishment (A____), they go nutso over the guacamole. Miss T (1!) also seems to really like it. The last time we went to A____ I would put a big scoop on a tortilla chip and she would suck it off. (Pretty funny.) She ate a lot of it. 3 little guacamole girls.

(Should I change the blog name? Heh.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmm....guacamole. Rachel won't try it, but Lauren has. We had it the other day. My sister had made it and my Mom kept saying it didn't taste quite right. She thought one of the avocados was over ripe. I said it would have been brown and gross. We finally figured out the missing taste--my Mom and I both put lime juice in ours!

JK said...

Yea, I'm a big fan of either lime or lemon juice in it!

:-)