Monday, August 21, 2006

Yippee! Thanks Anonymous!

Thank you to the new person who de-lurked and told me happy blogoversary. It was so fun to get a new commenter! Nino's, KH's and Colleen's well wishes were incredibly sweet and also made me feel like a lucky (as Nino would say) blogger! Thank you all! I'd keep writing even if you didn't read me, but it is much more fun with you all out there. Thank you, thank you!

Topics coming soon to this blog...

1. Weaning (not that it's happening any time soon, but writing about it and thinking about it is important--at least to me. I like to pretend I have a little bit of control over it. HA HA! That's a good one! Heee... Whew... Um, yea. You can see what this post will be like.)

2. The scale and clothes (2 topics that make my husband's eyes cross and steam shoot out of his ears)

3. SGR Girl strikes again (yea, she started coughing like crazy tonight and this time the nanny had to clean it up. Sorry Mary Poppins!)

4. My hair cut (another topic that makes my husband's eyes cross...)

5. The cough that would never go away (2 weeks 5 days later I'm almost better, but every once in a while.... Did I tell you MWH has it now?)

6. Having my parents visit.

No comments: