Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Packing...

I'm packing to go on this trip for work... I don't want to go, but it will be a good trial run in case I have to go on a longer business trip (3 day) in August. On this trip, it will be fun to see some people I haven't seen in months, and fun to see some I haven't seen for years! I still don't want to go, but I'm trying to make the best of it.

[whine mode]I really don't want to go....[end whine mode]

I spoke with my supervisor... (actually we went to his house for a BBQ today) and it makes sense for me to go... sense in the work sense, kind of crazy in the rest of my life sense. T (10.5 months) will love the alone time with Mommy (on the flight down and back) and sleeping with me in the hotel bed (where I'm sure she'll sleep).

Back in March or April, I wanted to go to this thing... Somehow things that are 2-4 months away aren't as bad as those that are TOMORROW.

So yup, T's first business trip tomorrow. Good times.

Our 4th was full of yummy food and good friends. We were chasing little kids everywhere. I made excellent brownies and an excellent salad (I'll share recipes later). (If I ever have time....)

No comments: