Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm back

I'm back and trying to recover from the trip and catch up. Catching up has been a theme around here for a while. I am feeling hopeful, but today is a CRAZY day, but only because I need to get a lot done. I feel good about things. My friend and colleague KH is helping a lot! Yay!

Here's a list (for myself) of the things I want to blog about soon so that I don't forget. (Remember this blog is my external memory device!)

My wonderful husband
G and her daughter (what she said about great team and how she is as a Mom)
KN (not my little K)
CSWL
Trip Report (almost done)
Types of People
T-walking video
K sleep
N snuggling
Thoughts on nannies and what I've learned over the last 4 years. Over the last four years I've had 11+ people helping me care for the children (lots of part time nannies... This year, coming up, is the first time I'm going to have one-full time nanny. )

More soon... Weekend plans include attending a wedding sans children! Me and my husband! On a date! How exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to read about your nanny experiences. I'll have to write about mine sometime....me being the nanny, not having to hire one I could trust and like. Also, "T-walking video"? Does that mean your BABY has taken steps already??