Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sometimes....

Sometimes I get so many things going at once I feel my head will explode. This is one of those times.

Here are things I need to do for work.

  1. TR project: Contact Marketing person

  2. T project: TN training 6/13 make it happen (4 phone calls 1 W, 2 M, 1 TBD); C stuff minor things; TL trip and call, M stats

  3. C project: Get the seminar all in order contact S and CMS people... Get L to respond... Write thing for newsletter

  4. E project: Write up notes and send and do Lit Review (C stuff happening too)

  5. K&M project: Read articles and think



Here are things I need to do for home.

  1. Get N shoes for the wedding next weekend

  2. Get ready for my dance show: Pictures tonight, practice Wednesday, Dress Rehearsal Friday and show Saturday

  3. N's preschool party

  4. Make sure all nanny shifts are covered (Nanny is on vacation as of Wednesday)

  5. Make my dentist appointment



There is more, but this is all I can think of now. If my head explodes, I think it will make a big mess because it's so full of stuff.

No comments: