Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Language!

T (10 months!) now says a few words. Today she started saying, "oodat?" Translated it's "who's that?" I would be shocked, because it's two words, but one of K's first words was, "wasat?" (What's that?) Today T also started saying, "uh-oh!" as she dropped things.

&&&&&&&


Today K (2) said, "I love you too, much." She often says, "I love you much." But I had just said, "I love you." So she replied, "I love you too, much." (I love you also much.) I melted!

Did I tell you about the other day when I looked at K and said, "My goodness you're tall! I think you've grown 3 feet!" She looked down at her feet and said, "No Mommy. Two feet." Priceless!

There was also the time recently when I was searching frantically for my sports bra before I went to my dance class. I said, "I don't have a clue where my sports bra is!" ... K, being helpful, ran and got me the Blue's Clue Video that we have and said, "Mommy, here clue!"


&&&&&&&


Then there's N (4). She's very curious about babies and where they come from. A while ago she asked about how you get a baby. I wasn't ready to have the talk so I told her that you get married and then you can have a baby. This satisfied her.

She was recently a flower girl in a wedding. About 2 weeks before the wedding she stated that she didn't want to go to the wedding. When I finally asked her why she didn't want to go, she replied that she didn't want to see a baby come out of [bride's] belly. I asked why she thought that [bride] was going to have a baby. She parroted back to me... "First you get married and then you have a baby."

1 comment:

Mrs. CP said...

Smart girls!