Sunday, June 25, 2006

Always something... (brief version)

The other day I made the mistake of wondering what I was forgetting and saying that life was getting calmer. I take it all back. Life is not calm. It will never be calm. It will always be completely insane. I must learn to accept it.

The short story. T (10 months) caught the cold that NB had last week. Then my husband got sick on Saturday. N (4) and K (2) are sniffling, but the cold hasn't slowed them down. T is still coughing but the cold barely slowed her down, just one day on Friday when she couldn't sleep. CSWL (college student we love) is sniffling and sounding terrible but being a trouper. I have a teeny bit of sniffling going on, but not a lot. I'm hoping I don't get much worse.

We went ahead and went to our two parties this weekend spreading germs as we went. Both affairs were full of kids so I figured the germ factor would be high. I was right. Three of the parents I spoke to last night sounded sick. Bleh.

No comments: