Sunday, May 07, 2006

Purple Suitcases (Edited)

I am now the proud owner of a 4-piece purple suitcase set. Really, who doesn't need purple suitcases? I went shopping in a very tired state. I had no impulse control. I bought a lot of stuff. In my defense, I didn't actually buy that much stuff out of the ordinary, besides the purple suitcases. I actually did need suitcases though. However, shopping when tired, should not be allowed.

(When I got home, a friend had stopped by and she LOVED my purple suitcases. I'll take a picture and share soon. And yes, part of the reason I got them was so that they would be easy to spot in the airport. I have a HUGE blue one that is much easier to spot than any black one. N (4) loved the suitcases too. She said she'd pull them around. Gotta love that!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll have an easy time spotting your luggage at the airport!! Hee hee hee