Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just one more thing...

And then I'll move on...

I think I wasn't expecting such a roadblock yesterday because there is another authority figure where I work and he's more interested in the area of work my colleague and I are wanting to start. Had we spoken to him we would have gotten more encouragement, but like I said yesterday I don't think we would have gotten the approval.

If I'd gone into the meeting more prepared to be knocked down I would have been more ready for it, but I wasn't expecting it. I should have been expecting it. Looking back, I'm not suprised by the reaction of the big authority person. When expectations and reality aren't aligned, that's when you get bummed...


Okay... Hopefully I can let this go for a while and do the 7,003 other things I need to do before we leave town in 28 hours... (Watch the house please.) (Don't worry though, I'll be online pretty much the whole time I'm gone. Unless it is more insane than I'm expecting, which it probably will be.) (I always forget how much I like hanging with my brothers and how quickly time can pass when you are sitting around reminiscing.)

No comments: